Friday, April 12, 2013

ALWAYS FASHIONABLE / SEMPRE DI MODA

1950s fashion has always been "in fashion" but this year it is more popular than ever, with big fashion names producing modern vintage clothes.  I like the REAL thing so snooping around the web I found this delightful little vintage 1950s hat.  It's from http://stylemebetty.dk/ an online vintage boutique in Denmark.  They have a wide selection of vintage/retrò clothes, shoes, bags, accessories etc. Their blog is a joy to look at, I just love their pictures of vintage summer purses and perfume bottles and fashion   http://stylemebetty.blogspot.it/

La moda degli anni 50 non è mai andata fuori moda, per così dire, ma quest'anno in particolare è molto di moda, con le grandi case di fashion che producono vestiti e accessori vintage moderni. A me piace la VERA moda vintage e allora navigando la web ho trovato questo delizioso cappellino vintage degli anni 50 da http://stylemebetty.dk/ una boutique danese di abbigliamento, scarpe, borse, accessori ecc. tutti degli anni 40, 50. Hanno pure un blog molto carino con foto di moda e accessori  sempre degli anni 40 e 50  http://stylemebetty.blogspot.it/

 


 
 
 


25 comments:

  1. greetings saucy siciliana! and aren't you JUST! saucy.....in this wonderful little hat! love it! it's very you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao cara! Ma hai cambiato il tuo avatar...è per questo che non ti avevo riconosciuta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Francesca, I remember those hats growing up. My mom and grandma used to wear them. They are adorable. Blessings , Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is the cutest :)

    New site here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow pretty cool hat i love it, it's so cool this is def a unique vintage piece.
    following your super blog too.
    kisses.
    happy weekend sweets.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 50s fashion and this little hat is really very cute!
    Thanks for your comment and visit, I`m following your blog back with pleasure:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so very cute! I absolutely love fashion from the 50's and early 60's. I love how trends always come back. That hat is a keeper!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    P.S. Following you back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is darling! thanks for following - i'm following back xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. mi piace la moda anni 50, grazie per i link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Astonishing. I grew up in the 50s but don't recall hats like that at all in the North West of England. Perhaps we were not sophisticated enough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very pretty hat, it looks like something a lady would have worn as a guest at a wedding. Sister-of-the-bride kind of thing. I am puzzled - how does it stay on top of your head?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delizioso questo cappellino!!
    Ti seguiamo anche noi!!
    Kisses
    FrancyStef
    Chic With The Least
    Also onFacebook and onBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your hat here, it suits you so well! That pink and white combo is so cute and just perfect for spring!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hat is so pretty and very stylish. I really love this style. I love 50s fashion so much.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so sweet in your "50's" hat and red is indeed your colour. "50" is making a comeback round some parts here as well and it seems "vintage" is tre popular.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastica, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for visiting my blog! I love all the vintage styles but I really like vintage kitchen ware.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a thing about hats, I think I look stupid in one but this is quite cute. have a great weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet (both you and the hat)!! What a delicate hat, you don't see these kind of hats around anymore...fifties fashion is truly the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ciao Cara! Anche io sono siciliana e ti seguo molto volentieri.. spero passerai da me!


    Carmelyta'sRoom

    Pagina di Facebook : Carmelyta'sWorld


    Grazie in anticipo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing hat!!! So lovely! I love your red lips!

    http://silkpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete