Friday, October 24, 2014

BIKINI YESTERDAY....DENIM TODAY

The weather here in Sicily has been sunny and hot all through October. We've been going to the beach regularly...until today!  Terrifying thunder, heavy rain and winds at 42kms/h (20kms less of being called gales).  My blogger friend  Aya of http://couturgatory.blogspot.it/ has started wearing denim, and I am following her example...it is cold enough!

Total denim from head to toe 



Denim shirt and jeans
 
 
 Blue denim, burgundy denim, red polka dot denim

 
Denim hat and shirt .... and a nice hot espresso to warm up:)

11 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! We've been having the same kind of beautiful weather, and today it's going to be very summer like. Our temperatures in the 70's! Enjoy your new weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lady you rock the denim awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combinations dear!
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francesca, My wife loves to wear denim...but I only own one pair of denim jeans and I almost never wear them. Shorts 8 + months of the year and cotton slacks the rest of the time when I go out. I like the lighter feel despite the fact that denim can be very classy indeed! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking denim! I always adore it with red too x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too fond of denim shirts myself, but you look really cool (not temperature-wise!) in them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are wearing denim and looking great and I am getting out heavy winter clothes, that make me look like a polar bear. ha,ha. Lovely outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come al solito le tue "mises" sono ottime. Forse mi sono perso il post dei bikini, visto che ultimamente non ho avuto molto tempo causa traduzione. Ora sono alla rilettura. Buona serata.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shirt with the red trousers, you look amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, thank you for the shoutout! I'm so glad I found your blog. :D

    Hope you stayed warm and cozy during the rains! We are hoping for more rain here in California; we have been having the worst drought on record here for years!

    ReplyDelete