Monday, December 29, 2014

MY AMERICAN MARKET

 My daughter, Sayaka Alessandra www.sayakaalessandraofficial.com and I are hooked on American food. I grew up in New York so I miss  Twinkies, chocolate kisses, candy corn and other such treats. These  products, however, are not available here in Sicily.

Recently, Sayaka found an online shop  in France which sells American food   http://www.myamericanmarket.com/  Here are some of the products we ordered:

Macaroni and Cheese,  Reese's, and  Betty Crocker  Pie Crust

 
Who can ask for anything more?
 
 
A Cookbook of iconic American recipes....en français, so Sayaka and I can practice our French:)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



10 comments:

  1. Yummy....che delizie! Buone feste Francesca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Not that your Sicilian food isn't fantastic enough, but sometimes you just want those special treats you remember from your American years. I understand that very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be'per le feste si può fare uno strappo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are delicious especially the mac and cheese love the book you holding doll. Have a Happy New Year may it bring so much joy and success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a "HAPPY MEAL" FROM MACDONALD'S. ha,ha I have terribly missed some of my fav foods from England and Spain. I never thought to go online and check it out. I love your hat and sweater. Have a wonderful New Year dear Saucy of Siciliana from Saucy of the Atlantic. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Francesca, Nice care package!! Some real American standards there... I'd like to order some of the foods that we used to enjoy when we lived in Chicago...but they were from restaurants, not grocery stores and while East Tennessee isn't a 'food desert', it isn't food paradise either. I could also use some of those great Sicilian entrees too! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mini reese cups,mmmmmm! I bet you'll enjoy it all, food that invokes memories are so sweet x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is a big box of snacks and that cookbook is something else. I hope you and your daughter enjoy both :-)

    ReplyDelete