Monday, January 19, 2015

HAND-ME UPS

I am not very particular about fit and fashion, I'll wear just about anything....as long as I feel comfortable in it.  And comfort is the word when it comes to this hand-me up from my daughter. It is the perfect fit, size and length for me. As if they were made for me.  So soft and warm also. Perfect for the cold weather we are having these days. What am I talking about?  My new used  TRAPPERS trousers. My daughter bought them  for pennies from a vintage shop in Rome. As is often the case, when she got home and put them on, she didn't like the way they looked on her. So off they went into the hand-me up bag.... much to my delight!





 

17 comments:

  1. Francesca, That's a good look on you! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. So 80s!! And since you mentioned they come from a vintage shop, I am sure they are genuine 1980s gear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them! You look nice in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Francesca, and I love the red turtleneck! It goes perfect with the jacket and pants!
    Stephanie
    Positively Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. bellissimo questo look! un bacio.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they look great on you! Love your boots too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in that lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very smart and the whole outfit is soooooo nice. I love your shoes with the outfit too. May I borrow your daughter for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look cute and I love your pants.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bell'abbigliamento adatto a questo inverno che, almeno qui, si annuncia freddo. Buon fine settimana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos; beautiful outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos; beautiful outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really stylish. I'm sorry I've not been over for a while but my precious doggie died and I've had to force myself to blog or do anything. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. -- Alessandra sempre piu brava..
    Complimenti
    Maurizio

    ReplyDelete