Monday, June 29, 2015

GAMBERO ROSSO COOKING CHANNEL ON SKY ITALIA ...THE RECIPE I PRESENTED

 I was a guest on QUESTO L'HO FATTO IO, a cooking show on Gambero Rosso Cooking Channel on SKY ITALIA. Here is the link to the video https://www.facebook.com/francesca.edesia/videos/vb.1612111502/1261647553936/?type=3&theater

The recipe I presented is NIKU-JAGA, a Japanese dish. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to prepare it.

Ingredients:  thinly sliced beef,  potatoes, onions, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, water. Fry the meat in a bit of oil. Add potatoes, onions and soy sauce. Cook for a few minutes then add mirin, sake, sugar and water. Continue cooking till potatoes are soft.









4 comments:

  1. As I mostly see you in hats, I didn't realize your hair was so long - lovely and you look quite different. Great that you got the opportunity to do this. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummmm..delicioso.......eu quero amiga?.......Rs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome recipe. Thanks for the lovely blog 😉 and your Recipes are great inspiration mua hang my

    ReplyDelete