Friday, June 12, 2015

INO' S AMERICAN PARLOUR

I discovered a cute American-style cafè and I've been blown over. It is designed kind of like the 1950s American diners, and it serves, besides ice cream and coffee, also cupcakes, American cookies, bagels, doughnuts, cake-pops and other goodies which are not found in typical Italian cafès. Of course Italian cornetti and cannolis are the top, but once in a while you want to change and try something different, you want something international. Isn't that what globalization is about? :) Here are some pictures taken at Ino's.

5 comments:

  1. I want to visit this place is awesome doll Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to step into a place that looks so sparkling clean and bright with tempting aromas and sweet treats. Very Nice, bu I would go for the cornetti and cannolis myself, eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fun place to get something cool on a hot day. I love that we live in places where you can find all manner of goodies from around the world. I live in a very diverse city where I can find almost anything I choose to eat. I mostly eat at home these days but now and then I like to experiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely!!! It would be my absolutely favourite place to go for coffees and snacks (sweet or savoury) out on the town, if it was anywhere near me.

    ReplyDelete