Monday, August 10, 2015

THANKS TO READYSHAPES YOU CAN NOW EAT YOUR SHOES AND YOUR MOBILE PHONE!

Aren't these the cutest high-heels ever?  They look so good that I am going to eat them!


Searching for baking items on Etsy I came across READYSHAPES   https://www.etsy.com/shop/Readyshapes  from Seville, Spain. They create original and exclusive 3D printed cookie cutters. These are the ones I chose:








READY SHAPES 



RECIPE FOR COOKIES

200 g  flour
100 g  sugar
100 g butter
2 egg yolks


Sift the flour, add the butter, sugar and egg yolks. Mix the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes.  Roll out and cut out cookies with the cookie cutters.  Bake at 180° C for 12 minutes.







13 comments:

  1. Francesca, Cute and good to eat too! 3 D printers are amazing. One company has actually printed a prototype automobile! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! I'd probably break the slender heels on the shoes... but I'd love to decorate them with glitzy stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heel cookie cutter is so cute great job with the cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troppo carini!
    Bacio

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute I could just eat them up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cutters. And the cookies sound so easy and good. I must try them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voglio assolutamente quello con la scarpe :)) Un bacione e buona domenica. Giada Mitzilove

    ReplyDelete