Thursday, September 3, 2015

IT'S ALWAYS TEA TIME WITH INSPIRATIONS BY NELL!

I think I gained 5 lbs. just LOOKING at Kornelia's delicious food miniatures  https://www.etsy.com/it/shop/InspirationsByNell 

The ice cream earrings looked irresistible, the cupcake necklace so tempting, and the Nutella toast simply out of this world!

Kornelia puts her heart and soul in her creations, it's easy to understand that she really has a passion and talent for making food miniatures, they look so true to life one can literally almost eat them!

You can find InspirationsbyNell on Facebook too    https://www.facebook.com/pages/InspirationsByNell/215340028482864

Kornelia is in Scotland but ships worldwide and also takes custom orders.

I could eat them all but I settled for two. Can you guess what's inside these  little bags?



Surprise!  A doughnut necklace and cupcake earrings!!!



Can't you just taste them through the screen? 




They certainly are made with love and passion!  Look at the smile on my face....you can tell how happy I am wearing them.  Who wouldn't be smiling going around wearing cupcakes and doughnuts?




I couldn't resist...I took a big bite!:)

Ho trovato un delizioso negozio di dolci in miniatura gestito da Kornelia, un'appassionata di creazioni di  piccoli gioielli dolci. La trovate  qui https://www.etsy.com/shop/inspirationsbynell  e anche su 


Veramente credo di aver messo su 10 chili solo guardando le sue squisite creazioni. Si vede proprio che Kornelia mette anima e corpo nel suo lavoro!  Si trova in Scozia ma spedisce in tutto il mondo, quindi ordinate pure tranquille. Potete anche fare ordini su misura. 

10 comments:

  1. Those are fun. Love the dotted dress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. The donut necklace is the Best! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, beautiful and fun jewelry. They are perfect with your look. I like your dress . I'm glad to meet you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Per una golosona come me sono in massimo, trooooooooppo simpatici!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your beautiful outfit on Instagram! Also love the adorable accessories xo
    fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete