Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Be surprised with DEGUSTABOX

DEGUSTABOX is an Italian monthly subscription box. Every month you will be surprised with 9 to 14 products, many of which are new in the market. You will find an exciting selection of food products by known brands at prices much lower than the ones you would pay in the shops.

I received my box last week, it's the November box and here below  are pictures of all the goodies that were inside the box. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Con DEGUSTABOX ogni mese riceverete da 9 a 14 prodotti sorpresa, molti dei quali sono nuovi sul mercato. Tutto per molto meno di quanto paghereste al supermercato.  
La settimana scorsa ho ricevuto la mia Degustabox,  quella di Novembre, ed ecco qui le prelibatezze che ho trovato quando l'ho aperta. 

Notice the size of the box...it's almost bigger than I:)

Da notare la misura della box...è quasi più grande di me:)





A box full of delights!

Quante delizie!


Here is the list of the products contained in my  November box. 

Ecco la lista dei prodotti nella mia scatola di novembre. 



Delicious CAPRICE by Papadopoulos, wafer rolls with hazelnuts and chocolate cream.
UNICO a natural tonic, a very healthy fruit drink.
LUNA DI MIELE wildflower honey, in a very practical container.
Polenghi LEMONDOR, the best lemon juice, enriched with essential oil.


DUE TIGLI SANGIOVESE - MERLOT wine
DUE TIGLI PINOT BIANCO (white wine) - CHARDONNAY
KNORR meat broth, without monosodium glutammate


Do I need to say anything?  My very favorite chocolates... LINDT LINDOR


 KETTLE CHIPS...if you looked at the box, you will notice that the white bag is missing.  It was stolen and eaten by my daughter before I had a chance to take its picture.

Se guardate nella scatola, noterete che la busta bianca di questi chips qui non c'è.  E' stata rubata e mangiata da mia figlia prima che io potessi scattare la foto.


PASQUIER MILK ROLLS, similar to the French brioche.
LIGUORI spaghetti.


BJORG Rice Drink:   sugar-free and lactose free.
BJORG Soya Drink:   low in fat and high in calcium, full of vegetable protein and fiber.



Last but not least,  MUSETTI  Mio Espresso. Come to think of it, I will now go and make myself a cup!


DEGUSTABOX is on Facebook 

Here is the  video of my DEGUSTABOX Unboxing 








16 comments:

  1. So many delicious goodies in this box great job with the video doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to me.
    http://you-never-know-when-death-comes.blogspot.com/2015/12/05-intruz.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I love Lindor, too! Had some from my Mum the other day, along with a batch of her home-baked Christmas cookies.
    I remember your previous post about the box and what lovely surprises were waiting in it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot of goodies in your box. I'm just stopping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas season with your family.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quante delizie cara! Un bacio.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Francesca, Interesting concept! That's quite a box of goodies that you got... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Francesca,
    What a great idea! Enjoy all your goodies.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ww so good box
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miele di fiori, delicious, I buy from a local person several types of honey.
    I love Lindor! Enjoy your box!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review!:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Holiday wrapping! The variety of products is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best lemmon, pasta, espresso are sicilian and italian of course. But the french "brioche"(parisienne) c'est ça...

    ReplyDelete