Sunday, January 31, 2016

SICILIAN ARTISTS

I was totally concentrated on my mobile phone checking my Instagram while sipping a coffee at the Caffè Baby Luna when I was told that the young man sitting in front of me was drawing my portrait. Astonished, I looked at what he was doing and sure enough there it was, Davide Bica's masterpiece.


Here is Davide with Sonia, who is also a talented artist, she graduated from Art School. 



The coppola, the glasses and the mobile...that's me! 


Last but not least, here is a Nutella Crepe made by Sonia.  Isn't it to swoon for?


7 comments:

  1. Francesca, A lot of talent there... He certainly captured your image! Love that beautiful crepe. As you said, its a work of art. Fortunately, we do have a good creperie here in East Tennessee! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting result for a visit to the café! Did you get to keep the portrait, or will Davide use it for an exhibition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice talent by Davide and the crepe looks yummy. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. He got the basics but he missed your fabulous smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun story! I like the portrait. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo ritrattista complimenti per la crepe..
    Maurizio

    ReplyDelete