Monday, October 31, 2016

Mariakommunion - the prettiest Communion dresses

Looking through old albums I came across a picture of me and my mother on my First Holy Communion day. Seeing my old-fashioned dress, made me curious to find out about modern day Communion dresses and what they look like.

I found a very interesting online shop Mariakommunion which sells the prettiest Communion dresses. You can see them here Kommunionkleider

This is their 2016 selection Kommunionkleider2016


Little girls will feel like princesses on their first Communion day.  Aren't these precious?



http://www.mariakommunion.de/seide-duchesselinie-bodenlanges-kommunionkleid-mit-fl%C3%BCgel%C3%A4rmel-und-schleife-p-63.html






Here you can see more dresses from their simple dress selection KommunionkleiderSchlicht

Here I am on my First Holy Communion day. It was around 1962.




9 comments:

  1. You look adorable in your communion outfit, even though you are wearing a very serious expression!
    You were almost as tall as your mother there - she must have been one tiny lady, and looks very chic, too. You must have inherited your dress sense from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is stunning :)
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely. I love the photo of you and your Mother. I too, can recall my first communion and my pretty white dress. Do you celebrate Halloween....Happy Haunting, as the little goblins come visiting tonite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, dear friend!

    It was so nice to see you after all these years, at least 5 or 6 since we last connected here in the blog world. I'm glad I didn't miss this picture of you from 1962 when you took the First Holy Communion. I was age 12 at the time. You look darling and I appreciate the chance to flash back to those years of innocence in the early 60s.

    Enjoy your week and stop in and see me again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sono tutti molto belli! Un bacio.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post dear!Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saucy, dear friend, they are little princess... so lovely.... !! Have a happy Novembre!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete