Thursday, December 8, 2016

GET YOUR FLOWER GIRL DRESS AT SPOSADRESS

Here in Sicily the sun is still shining, it's hot and the weather is just perfect for weddings. My niece is getting married soon and she is looking for a dress for her flower girl. I think you all know what a flower girl is...that adorable little gal walking down the aisle ahead of the bride and scattering flower petals along the path. Not necessarily flower petals, I have seen flower girls distributing candies or confettis at some weddings. Anyway, in order to help my niece I did some research and found the cutest affordable flower girl dresses online.

These stunning dresses are sold by Sposadress a global online retailer where you can find the best quality dresses at the best prices. They have a huge selection of  evening dresses, prom dresses, wedding dresses and dresses for special occasions. 

Take a look at some of their gorgeous flower girl dresses. I'm sure you will swoon over them! I showed them to my niece and, as I expected, she found it difficult to choose just one.  

These are my favorites:
















Aren't these dresses worthy of a princess?  They are just a few samples of the splendid flower girls dresses and other special occasion dresses that you can find at http://www.sposadress.com/




4 comments:

  1. Francesca, Very cute indeed. Our grandsons were in a wedding when they were 4 and 7 respectively. They were dressed in Scottish Kilts and the entire Scottish regalia. Cute kids always brighten up a wedding ceremony... Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I would have a hard time choosing just one also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really an amazing place for a wedding. We considered wedding venues nyc for our wedding and reception. Beautiful architecture in a ginormous building with original woodwork, and high ceilings make for an extremely interesting, dramatic, and formal space.

    ReplyDelete