Sunday, February 26, 2017

Get ready for summer with Stylewe

According to the weatherman, this year we are going to have an early spring. Actually here in Italy it already seems like spring, the sun is shining and the temperature is rising. It's almost summer!  I rushed to check my beach wear but found nothing appropriate so I went running - or surfing rather - to the web to look for bathing suits.

The online shop that caught my attention is StyleWe  a fashion platform which works with independent designers from all over the world, and provides unique, exclusive and high quality products. You are sure to find something to meet your needs and taste. They sell dresses, skirts, bags, sweaters, coats, shoes, tops, bottoms, just about anything you can think of. If you're sporty and you are looking for a personal style and originality have a look at these
skater dresses tips.  

As I mentioned earlier, I need new bathing suits. I am a retro girl so I like the old-fashioned kind of swimwear.  Here are the ones that caught my eye on StyleWe. Choose yours at
retro swimwear.


Black Color-block Triangle Halter Spandex Bikini



Blue Halter Padded Ruched One-Piece




For more fashion by independent designers visit JustFashionNow where you will find dresses, tops, bottoms and accessories, all at affordable prices.  

Since it's getting really warm, I  need an 
off the shoulder long sleeve top  Which one should I choose?  Decisions, decisions...

Girly Off Shoulder Solid Long Sleeve Bow Cold Shoulder (Off Shoulder) Top



White Stripes Casual Off Shoulder Top





No comments:

Post a Comment