Saturday, February 4, 2017

These shoes were made for walking...and that's just what you'll do with FSJ Shoes.


In case you haven't heard, there is a new debate going on in the UK. No, it's not about Brexit. It's about shoes.  Should women be required to wear high heels at work? Apparently in 2015 a lady in London was sent home from work for not wearing high heels. Can you believe it? It's surreal!

I would never give in to that. Especially when I remember the torture I went through in my younger days when I was wearing high heels to work. Running for the bus, hopping on the subway, doing all the office errands while my feet were swollen, my ankles almost twisted and my back hurting atrociously. All because of the high heels. It's ok to wear high heels for an elegant occasion, for a party, a dinner or night out but....keeping them on all day at work? They must be kidding! Why don't they (the men who sent the lady home) try standing all day in the office wearing high heels? 

If your feet are suffering, you will not be able to concentrate on your work, or on anything  for that matter, so my advice is: wear comfortable shoes, especially when you know you're going to be on your feet a lot. I found the perfect ones at FSJ Shoes. Their shoes are comfortable, gorgeous, stylish and affordable. 

FSJ was launched in 1998. The company is known for its quality and high standard of crafts. It sells to clients in the United States and all over the world. The mission of FSJ is "to help women realize their dream of fashion and pursuit of quality". Just what we women want.

When it comes to shoes, I am all for comfort and wearability. I want shoes that I can walk in without worrying that they could hurt any minute. The kind of shoes that make you feel you are not wearing any shoes at all, that's how comfortable they are. 

I am thrilled to introduce to you some of my favorites from FSJ shoes. In line with my taste and my wish for comfortable and relaxing shoes, I picked these absolutely stylish and attractive vintage Women's Oxfords and Brogues. 




Dark Green Round Toe Vintage Shoes Lace-up Flats Women's Oxfords

Black Round Toe Vintage Shoes Lace-up Women's Brogues 

Leila Black Patent Leather Pointed Toe Vintage Shoes Lace-up Women's Oxfords







2 comments:

  1. I refuse to wear high heels. They hurt my feet too badly. These shoes are pretty and look comfortable. I especially like the last two pair. In fact I have a pair pretty similar to the last ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot walk in high heels. For me, I need to be able to walk in shoes.
    Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete